Tuesday, October 6, 2015

1. "The worst part is that no else seems to notice Erin's not around. Her Basketball team didnt win many games without her and and there were whispers at first, but the school keeps on going as does everything else in Bellmont" page 221 This quote reminds that people might act like they care about something at first when in reality they dont 2. Know your place McManus, dont be like your grandfather, be like your dad This quote reminds me of the scene in Harry Potter when he is caught up in Diagon Alley 3. I hate Bellmont i say "i really hate it here" "then leave. the worlds a big place Finley this reminds me of my thoughts on my small town life although its safe there really is nothing around here 4. I think about what hes implying, maybe hes right. Maybe we were both roles just to get by Finley is finally starting to see things from Russ' perspective 5. He told me not to snitch, and so i didnt. i was just a little kid. and i was so afraid of saying the wrong thing- losing my dad and pop this could explain alot about why he is so untalkative

No comments:

Post a Comment